Sunday, March 7, 2010

YouTube

Ok, I am not in love with my YouTube video. It's blurry, but it gets the message across. I am teaching you how to use one of the newest apps on iPod/iPhone called sleep cycle. You download this app, place your iPod/iPhone face down in your bed and it just works.


This app does two things:

1. 30 minutes before your alarm goes off, your iPod/iPhone makes noises to pull you out of a dream state to a light sleep state. When your alarm goes off, you wake easier. I promise you, this works. My alarm goes off at 5:20am every morning so that I can workout. Typically I cannot wake up easily in the morning. The mornings I used this app, I woke up very easily.

2. It gathers data on you about when you are dreaming, in deep sleep and light sleep. That I found fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment